ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันจันทร์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Legendary - Episode 1: Bring On The Pain

Legendary - Episode 1: Bring On The Pain Tube. Duration : 38.15 Mins.


This is the beginning of my new Legendary series. Like Canopy Carnage, this is another one of Vechs' Super Hostile maps which aim to be very difficult and have the goal of completing a victory monument. Basically, you need to get wool by taking on very difficult dungeons. Much death and frustration are to be expected. I'll be playing this on Hard difficulty throughout. I am not allowed to use F3. I have also downgraded my Minecraft version to 1.7.3 so that I can play the map as originally intended. Vechs' Super Hostile Custom Map Series: www.minecraftforum.net

Keywords: minecraft, mine, craft, video, game, etho, ethos, lets, play, vechs, legendary, super, hostile, creeper, trap, mob, survival, death, spawner, wool, water, lava, diamond, house, cave, world, fail, castle, acedia, east, commons, shards, dungeon, intersection, monument, tnt, pain, confusion

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น