ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Pokemon Battle #90 Xerxes vs BlameTruth

Pokemon Battle #90 Xerxes vs BlameTruth Video Clips. Duration : 10.97 Mins.


www.youtube.com Come on, do I REALLY need to plug that? Here's his version: www.youtube.com I'm quite curious to see how an experienced video producer --- yet first time battler creates his match. So one day I get a message from this guy named BlameTruth. Typical battle request, I'm all about to delete it and in the corner of my eye I see "100000 subscribers" and I decide to read it. Had no idea what he did, but I'm glad I read that message now. So most of you are likely familiar with him already. It was to be his first WiFi battle, but he's been watching and learning for a good amount of time. I figured this should be fun, I'll use a couple guys that I like a lot but otherwise wouldn't put into a serious match, and I'll go along with not using a Blissey like one dude a while back asked me to. ; ) I listen to you guys. And holy crap, for his first match, dude is legit good. If he hadn't told me, I'd have never guessed. He had a little bit of hax on his side, of course....but thats what makes it interesting! Comes down to a stalling touch-and-go situation at the end, do I make the right move? ---To explain what happened: Originally in our first match, he got a crit with his T-tar on my Gross, and then a little bit later one of his pokes was in a HeartGold-only ball that my Diamond can't load, so the game dropped our connection. We agree to replay with same moves, and of course the crit was not repeated. So we fiddeled around with the situation trying to replicate it as ...

Keywords: pokemon, pkmn, battle, match, wifi, mtg, xerxes, mtgxerxes, blame, truth, blametruth, bt, diamond, pearl, platinum, heart, gold, soul, silver, dp, d/p, hgss, hg, ss, hg/ss, marriland, smogon, serebii, shoddy, psypokes, nu, uu, ou, bl, nfe, uber

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น