ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันพุธที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Metallica- Am I Evil? (Studio Version)

Metallica- Am I Evil? (Studio Version) Video Clips. Duration : 7.72 Mins.


Am I Evil? by Metallica. My mother was a witch, she was burned alive Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried Take her down now, dont want to see her face All blistered and burnt, cant hide my disgrace Twenty-seven, everyone was nice Gotta see em make em pay the price See their bodies out on the ice Take my time Am I evil? yes, I am Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am As I watched my mother die, I lost my head Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread Taking no chances, you come with me Ill split you to the bone, help set you free Twenty-seven, everyone was nice Gotta see em, make em pay the price See their bodies out on the ice Take my time Am I evil? yes, I am Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am, On with the action now, Ill strip your pride Ill spread your blood around, Ill see you ride Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat Like a double dozen before ya, smells so sweet Am I evil? yes, I am Am I evil? I am man Ill make my residence, Ill watch your fire You can come with me, sweet desire My face is long forgot, my face not my own Sweet and timely whore, take me home Am I evil? yes, I am Am I evil? I am man My soul is longing for, await my heir Sent to avenge my mother, sweep myself My face is long forgot, my face not my own Sweet and timely whore, take me home Am I evil? yes, I am Am I evil? I am man Am I evil? yes, I fucking am Am I evil? I am man, yeah

Tags: rock, metallica, am, evil, kill, em, all

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น