ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันอังคารที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

I can has Minecraft? - Episode 3 - Diamond hunt! And... fire.

I can has Minecraft? - Episode 3 - Diamond hunt! And... fire. Tube. Duration : 13.90 Mins.


To see more episodes, click here: www.youtube.com If you guys enjoy me on Minecraft, rate the vid and comment it, it helps the vids get noticed and lets me know you enjoy this sort of thing, thus I'll make more in the future! Here's the save backup I was talking about: www.youtube.com

Keywords: minecraft, mine, craft, pegasus, redstone, diamond, gold, ore, cave, iron, coal, skeleton, weapon, creeper, mob, zombie, boom, pig, explosion, beta, alpha, crafting, recipe, recipes, cow, sheep, wool, flint, miner, pick, axe, pickaxe, shovel, dirt, cobblestone, glitch, blame, truth, blametruth, strategy, shelter, what, to, do, how, water, moat, boat, fishing, fish, cheat, cheats, nether

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น