ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันอังคารที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 47: Baconator Breakthrough

Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 47: Baconator Breakthrough Tube. Duration : 33.67 Mins.


The passive mob system is getting close to completion. It is a lot more difficult to properly maneuver the farm animal mobs than I was originally expecting. This is due to their sizes and shapes. My system does have a few problems in it yet. I'm still tinkering with things, but I will likely not be able to get rid of all the flaws and dead zones in it. I was hoping I would stumble across some way to separate the cows from the sheep while building this. Unfortunately, I did not notice any differences in physical size or shape, nor any behavioral differences between the two mobs. World Download (46): www.mediafire.com Donate: www.paypal.com

Tags: minecraft, mine, craft, game, etho, let's, lets, play, tutorial, instruction, creeper, zombie, skeleton, world, boat, cart, station, survival, dispenser, beta, epic, mob, trap, grinder, eats, redstone, red, stone, circuit, water, lava, elevator, fire, track, house, base, mining, digging, diamond, invention, mechanism, fun, notch, cave, baconator, breakthrough

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น